- Terms & Conditions
- This terms and conditions of use (hereinafter referred to as this "Terms and Conditions") are applicable to the website under [http://www.sktelecom.com] (hereinafter referred to as "Site") posted by SK telecom, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "SK telecom"). Any persons who accesses and browses this Site (hereinafter referred to as "Users") shall read this Terms and Conditions set forth below before accessing and browsing this Site, and shall agree and accept this Terms and Conditions without any limitation or reservation.
SK Telecom may, at any time and at its sole and exclusive discretion, change, alter, modify, add, and/or remove any parts or whole of this Terms and Conditions.
- SK Telecom may, at any time and at its sole and exclusive discretion, change, alter, modify, add, and/or remove any parts or whole of this Terms and Conditions
- Warranty / Limitation of Liability
- The use of this Site shall be undertaken at Users' own responsibility. Although the documents, photographs, illustrations, animations, software and other materials carried on this Site (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Documents") are carefully created and managed by SK Telecom, please be advised in advance that SK Telecom has no responsibility for accuracy and/or completeness of any and all information described within the Documents herein.
- SK Telecom reserves the right at anytime and from time to time to change all or a part of the contents carried on this Site without prior notice to the Users at its sole and exclusive discretion. Furthermore, SK Telecom is under no obligation to update this Site.
- SK Telecom shall not be responsible for any damages or losses of the Users resulting from information (including the data or the like) provided through this Site. Moreover, SK Telecom shall not be responsible for any damages or losses of the Users whatsoever resulting from the use of information acquired from websites operated by other companies (hereinafter referred to as "Third Party Sites") which are linked to this Site.
- All contents of the Documents shall be provided on an "as is" basis.
SK Telecom makes no warranty for communication conditions of the Users, including, without limitation, computer conditions.
- SK Telecom has the right to suspend or close this Site without providing any prior notice to the Users.
- SK Telecom makes no statement or representation on this Site as to whether the contents of this Site are compatible with the computer of the Users. This Site shall be accessed based on the free will of the person who accesses it and the responsibility for the use of this Site shall be irrevocably and nconditionally assumed by the Users.
- Investor Relations area in this Site is described for informational purpose only. This Site is not an offer or a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell securities whatsoever. Users shall be fully responsible for the final decisions regarding making investment.
- Copyrights, etc.
- All the Documents are protected by the copyrights, patent rights, trademark rights and other intellectual property rights which are owned by SK Telecom.
- Except for personal and non-commercial internal use, Users are prohibited from copying, publishing, selling, distributing, or modifying any part or whole of the Documents.
- SK Telecom grants no copyrights, patent rights, trademark rights, nor any other intellectual property rights of any third party to the Users.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks (hereinafter referred to as "Trademarks") used within this Site are owned by SK Telecom.
SK Telecom grants to the Users no permission to use these Trademarks.
- The company names and product names appearing within this Site may be trademarks of the pertinent companies. The names of companies, organizations, products, persons, characters and data etc. used within this Site are fictitious. Any resemblance to the names of actual products, groups or individual persons is purely coincidental. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- SK Telecom and Users agree that the use of this Site is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan and the regulations of the city of Tokyo.
- SK Telecom makes no statement, indication or representation about whether the content of this Site is compatible with the hardware and software of the Users who accesses the site. Any Users who accesses this site does so on their own free will, and the responsibility for the use of this Site shall be assumed by the Users who accesses this Site.
Storing cookies does not have any adverse effect on the Users' computer.
- The collected information allows SK Telecom to: (i) understand the actual number of Users visiting the Site (traffic surveys); (ii) analyze User composition and usage trends by classifying the Users according to their attributes (country name, job classification etc.); and (iii) offer more attractive content to meet Users' needs.
SK Telecom does not conduct specific traces for the access patterns of individuals.
- Cookies can be disabled from the User side by using Internet browser software to disable the receipt of cookies.
Disabling cookies will not interfere with your browsing of this Site. For details on how to disable cookies, please look for information on "Cookies" on the Help menu on your Internet browser software you are using. Cookies are also explained at the Microsoft site (if you are using Internet Explorer as your Internet browser software), or on the Netscape Communications site (if you are using Netscape).
- Precautions on Linking to this Sites
- SK Telecom shall not be responsible for any damages or losses caused by the Users' or the Users' company's link to this Site.
- SK Telecom does not guarantee continual maintenance of the information and URLs on this Site, and as a general rule, these are subject to change without prior notice to the Users.
- Please refrain from using techniques such as displaying within a frame or other methods of linking where it is unclear that the content comes from this Site.
- SK Telecom's logo is a "corporate mark" which is the symbol mark of the company, and at the same time is a "trademark" indicating the responsibility SK Telecom takes for its products and services. Therefore, the Users may not use this logo on the Users' or the Users' company's site without the prior written permission of SK Telecom.
- SK Telecom does not grant any linking which may: (i) infringe the rights of SK Telecom; (ii) interfere with SK Telecom's business; and (iii) contain elements which are harmful to SK Telecom's image.